Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just got a new Samsung TV and I cannot get it to work with

Customer Question

I just got a new Samsung TV and I cannot get it to work with my VCR/DVD player. The player is connected exactly as with the old TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

When you say connected exactly as with the old tv , would that be with a set of red/white /yellow cables connected under dvd/vcr terminals on the combo unit ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Does this call obligate me to the continuing charge? Does the $5 deposit count toward the $18?
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Never mind the automated phone offers from the website , wasn`t from me and it won`t be of any use at this point

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What should I do? I don't mind paying to have this problem resolved to my satisfaction, but I do not want a continuous repair service.
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

If you want more info check this link or phone number then let me know if you still wish to proceed ;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry, Jack. I guess I have been ripped off for my$5. I know it is not your fault. I am an old lady not good with these electronics. Will sign off now.
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

No problem , merry christmas