Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 60 inch flat screen and there are 3 lines that runs

Customer Question

I have a 60 inch flat screen and there are 3 green lines that runs up and down my screen how can i fix that
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

How thick are these green lines please?

Also, how long have you owned the set for- is it still within warranty?

Do those lines appear regardless of what source you're viewing from (cable box, DVD player, etc.)?

Please grab the original LG remote and press "MENU"- does the MENU appear OVER those lines? Or the lines OVER the MENU?