Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Our Appletv keeps giving us a "No Signal". How do we get

Customer Question

Our Appletv keeps giving us a "No Signal". How do we get programming back?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

The "No Signal" message means that the TV is either on the incorrect "Input", or the HDMI cable between the Apple TV box and the Vizio is faulty.

What HDMI Input on the TV is the Apple TV box plugged into (for example: HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.)?

Also which "Input" using the Vizio remote's "Input" button- have you selected?

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.