Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

My Optoma ZF2300 glasses 't seem to be working with my EH515

Customer Question

My Optoma ZF2300 glasses don't seem to be working with my EH515 DLP Projector w/3D Emitter for ZF2300
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The Optoma ZF2300 glasses are compatible with BC300 emitters only; they are not compatible with the older generation RF emitters. Can you please check and make sure that what you have is the BC300? Other than that, they must be connected to the 3D sync out on the projector in order to sync the shutters with the source.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks, ***** *****
We do have the BC300 emitter. It is connected to the sync out on the projector, as well. The emitter has a solid blue indicator light. The glasses blink blue twice and turns off and the lcd lens blinks twice to indicate that it's synced.

Are the glasses fully charged?

Also, when you look through them, can you see through both lenses, even though they are dim, or only one side?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The glasses are fully charged.When we look through the glasses, we can see through both sides.Thank you.

Have you tried switching the 3d mode to DLP link and then back to VESA? Those are definitely VESA glasses, but it sounds like the projector isn't recognizing them.

What about the content. Does the 3d content appear as it should when in 3d mode? "as it should" is blurred/double image.