Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We have a Sony Bravia tv. We were trying to connect to the

Customer Question

We have a Sony Bravia tv. We were trying to connect to the internet on the tv but it is stuck. On one side of the screen at the top it has "www" and on the right side at the top is the round wheel that is trying to connect. We cannot get out of this screen to turn the tv back on. Can you please help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Please unplug the TV from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 15 full seconds and release. Wait a minute and then plug the set back in and turn it on. Let me know exactly what you see on your screen when the TV boots up.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.