Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Trying to connect Amazon Fire stick to Samsung tv lost

Customer Question

Trying to connect Amazon Fire stick to Samsung tv lost directions
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

In order to connect the FireStick to your Samsung, shut the TV off- then insert the Firestick into an open HDMI port (HDMI 1,2 or 3 respectively- whichever one is FREE).

Then turn the TV ON, and use the Samsung remote's "SOURCE" button to select that HDMI port you've plugged into (If you plugged into HDMI 1- then select HDMI 1 respectively, etc.).

Once that is done, then you follow the on screen prompts and use the FireStick remote to complete SETUP.

Additionally the Amazon FireStick instructions are art the link below if you happen to get stuck:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/customerdocumentation/Fire+TV+Stick+User+Guide.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.