Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Nana
, toshiba 47" orange blinking light.
, yes.

Customer Question

Customer: nana
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: toshiba 47" orange blinking light.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Model number
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did you get the text
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Yes I see the picture you sent.

How long have you had the tv?

Have any parts been replaced?

How many times does the LED blink orange between pauses?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Little 3.4times
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok l have still not got the answer yet.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Mike are you still there
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

yes. please give me some time to reply

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

The blinking LED means the tv has encountered an internal failure. You may be able to reset by unplugging the tv power cord for 3 minutes. But if you still get the orange blinking LED, the tv will need diagnois, parts, and service. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can assist you further (a meter and prior experience is required). If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted, which I can help with also.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you do with the tv right now, keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have done all that even order a new power system and still blinking.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

explain what is "a new power system" exactly?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Power board supply unit
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

I wish you would have mentioned that before when I asked if any parts have been replaced. So what else has been done? Did you do the work or a repair shop?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Repair shop.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
now am working on it by myself.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Did they return the tv to you in working condition then it failed?

Was the ORIGINAL symptom 4 orange blinks or did the symp***** *****ge after the replaced the power board?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It stayed the same
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry but the Service Manual does not specify 4 blinks, only 3 blinks which is defective Seine board part number is ***** I cannot say if it will solve your 4 blink code because there is no documentation on 4 blinks. The proper thing would be to have an authorized Toshiba repair shop open a repair ticket and call Toshiba factory authorized support line for instruction.