John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My sharp smart tv is hooked up to the Internet but I can't

Customer Question

My sharp smart tv is hooked up to the Internet but I can't get Netflix to work. When I hit smart central it shows an Internet connection but when I choose Netflix, screen goes blank then switches back to regular tv
Category: TV
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What do you mean by "it shows an Internet connection"? Does it say "Connected"?.

Also, does your TV come with another app besides Netflix? (for example Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Facebook, etc). Are these apps working fine with internet? Or nothing works? If nothing works please make sure you have the right password ***** your wireless network, and connect the TV again to your WiFi.

If it does not work, please give me the Aquos model (for example EQ30, UH30, etc.) in order to be able to help you better.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====