Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Have sanyo tv FW32D25T. Want to get it back to showing full

Customer Question

Have sanyo tv FW32D25T. Want to get it back to showing full screen. Can you help? Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Anthony

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had none of the buttons you suggested to look for. Unplugging the DVR and plugging back in did not work.

So there was none of those buttons on the satellite remote?I will need the model number and make of the box please so I can check found on the front or back of the box

Anthony

Do you still need help please?