Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How to turn on closed caption on my westinghouse tv
,

Customer Question

Customer: how to turn on closed caption on my westinghouse tv
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: on ly that i have a brand ne westinghouse tv an wantto turn on the closed caption to read
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hello , can you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

PLease do not open other posts and reply to me here , we are not allowed to reply to duplicates anyway