Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Sir I own a Westinghouse 40 inch hmdi tv VR 4090 HDMI I have

Customer Question

Sir
I own a Westinghouse 40 inch hmdi tv VR 4090 HDMI
I have just moved and have lost the six bolts or screws stand into the back of the tv.
Can I order a new set. I will happily pay for them.
Jack Breen*****Annapolis MD 21403
cell (###) ###-####
email***@******.***
Please help!
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jack.

Please give me a few moments to find the specs on this for you and a source.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience, sorry the detail on these westinghouse sets is very limited.

But, what you need are M4x12 machine screws.

You might be able to find these at home depot or lowes, but they usually don't have this size, an Ace or TrueValue would be your best bet.

You can also get them online: http://amzn.to/1mcWuBz

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.