Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I'm having problems with the sound on my Insignia TV, model

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** *****, I'm John. I'm having problems with the sound on my Insignia TV, model NS-42D240A13.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: A few days ago for whatever reason, when I turned the tv on I got picture but no sound. After several times going thru the tv menu and resetting the audio to the factory settings and then turning the tv on/off the sound would come on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure i can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Wayde Alfarone replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is*****'ll be happy to help you tonight

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Wayde, Thanks for getting back to me. So, I have an Insignia tv and over the last several days when i turn on the tv I get no sound and I have had to go thru several cycles of going into the audio menu, resetting the audio to factory settings and then turning the tv on/off. It usually takes several tries and then i have sound, but of course when you turn the tv off, you have to repeat the process the next time.

I'll be right with you. I'm finishing up with a customer now. Thanks for your patience

Hi John, I'm available to help now.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Wayde, you there

Hi John, I'm sorry I was on break

If it's not too late I can help you now.