Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I need the cable that goes from the camera to the TV to be

Customer Question

I need the cable that goes from the camera to the TV to be able to watch videos
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

This is a very specialized cable and cannot be purchased locally. Only over the internet via eBay. Here is the item:

CLICK HERE FOR TV OUT CABLE EBAY

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,