Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Bob ***** *****. I bought a new VIZIO E32-C1 TV last
,

Customer Question

Customer: Bob ***** *****. I bought a new VIZIO E32-C1 TV last
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Bob ***** ***** Bob ***** *****. I bought a new VIZIO E32-C1 TV last f
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'm already registered with Steve for $28. Can you dump him off my credit card?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Please give a complete description of the problem, and be sure to reply back to me here only. Continuing to open new questions will cost you more each time.