Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

No sound on TV.

Customer Question

No sound on TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv, Gail?

Does this happen with all inputs (cable/satellite, dvd, game, apps, etc)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know the model number. Where can I find it
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It is printed right on the back of the tv, usually on a sticker near the power cord.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help me with this issue. I am not signing up for any monthly plans. I'll pat 28 if you can get the sound on. But that's it. Cancel this request
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I can help you, but I can't do so without basic information such as the model.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I also need you to reply to my prior question about sources.

You aren't obligated to any other monthly plan. If you want the call, which you requested, that is a separate fee.