Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Need a vizio tv stand vx326hdtv10a

Customer Question

need a vizio tv stand for model vx326hdtv10a
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

The model number you gave is slightly off. Maybe it is actually: vx32l hdtv10a

Please reply and verify

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately getting the original stand for any older series tv is going to be impossible, except for searching eBay. Luckily there is a very good alternative, which is a "universal" tv stand. The universal stand bolts up to the existing wall mount holes on the back of the tv. Here is one very good example:

CLICK HERE FOR TV STAND

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

Regardless of what happens with your tv, keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,