Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My Tv Model No UE40F6320AK the EMANUAL is not working or

Customer Question

Hi My Tv Model No UE40F6320AK the EMANUAL is not working or the smart hub the smart hub says it updating its been doing that for 4days can you help. regards Paul
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Please try the following steps to reset the Smart Hub and let me know if this helps: Resetting Smart HubScreen Menu > Smart Features > Reset Smart HubIt is possible to remove Samsung accounts and everything linked to them, including apps, from the TV.Enter the password ***** accessing this menu.To use Smart Hub fully again after resetting it, users are required to agree to the terms of conditions.Open the System menu, choose Setup, and then follow the initial setup process.After resetting Smart Hub, you will need to read and agree to the service agreement again beforeusing Smart Hub. Run Setup (Screen Menu > System > Setup) again. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.