Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Greetings, Aric. My name is ***** *****.
, My Samsung

Customer Question

Customer: Greetings, Aric. My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My Samsung HDTV powers on, but has no picture or sound.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Can this problem be trouble shot AND FIXED over an internet chat session?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. In order to determine what is causing this, I need to ask you for more information.

1) What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) When you turn it on, does the Samsung logo come on screen- even for a second?

3) How old is the set, and when did the problem occur?