Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an Insignia 19" led tv = dvd combo, model

Customer Question

I have an Insignia 19" led tv = dvd combo, model ns-19edz00na14. serial number 1302-19du007018 - the tv fell and the stand that hold the tv (using 3 screws) broke. How do I order a replacement part for the stand? Mike Zelley -***@******.*** - phone(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Mike, I can advise you on this, but this is a paid support site, you are paying for my time and expertise in giving you the most practical information to resolve your problem. This does not include any actual parts as we don't sell anything here. You've already had to pay the full agreed upon amount to the site here to post your question. Do you wish to proceed?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I should not be charged a fee for technical support. I agreed only if the charge would apply to a part I needed to order which was explained clearly in my question. So, do not charge my account for your technical fee because their was no technical answer given. Apparently I have to contact Insignia directly to order the broken part I identified in my question. Again, do not charge me a fee because I was not given an answer and this website said I must be 100% satisfied with the answer and I am not. Mike Zelley
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

I'm an independent tech, Mike, just trying to help as you solicited my services.

You'll find insignia support is essentially nonexistant, and they won't have any help for you.

I'm happy to advise on this when you strike out with them, if you'd like to come back.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for not charging. Hard to believe Insigna doesn't sell replacement parts. I will try through the store I purchased the tv at rather than their website that linked me to you. Mike Zelley
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Insigina is one of the lowest quality manufacturers on the market, they provide no support for their products, especially for a 4 year old model.

The store would not have any parts either.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

There are other options, but I've already given you a partial answer to this here, and really can't elaborate more without the charge.

I'm working on my own personal time here without pay otherwise.