Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have Samsung galaxy s4 sprint spark and a vizio flat

Customer Question

I have Samsung galaxy s4 sprint spark and a vizio flat screen 32" about2008 model . how do I mirror phone to tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

For a tv this age it will not be a "smart" model, so it has no built in capability for wireless mirroring.

You could use a hdmi cord to plug the phone in and display that way, but your best option if you want wireless would be a roku or fire tv

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.