Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Is it possible to get a stand tv i bought a tv from a friend

Customer Question

is it possible to get a stand for the tv i bought a tv from a friend and he had it hung up and doesnt know where the stand is
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, The Base Table Stand for your Vizio is available at the link below for purchase for $39.99, and this is the only source available that actually sells these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIZIO-E390-A1-E390i-A1-E420i-A1-TV-BASE-PEDESTAL-STAND-FEETS-/321594780481

Alternatively, since the base stand is not available from the manufacturer, or any other vendors (it's actually rare to see them for sale even on Ebay), the only other solution is a universal base stand that affixes to the VESA screw holes on the back of the TV, which is available from the following link for $60:

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Stand-Base-Mount-Flat-Screen/dp/B00DZVPFGU

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK I WILL WAIT WHY DID I NEED TO PUT IN MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER IF AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING PLEASE CANCEL THAT INFORMATION SO I WILL NOT BE BILLED THANKS
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I DON NOT WANT 7 DAY FREE TRIAL OR PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT COSTED 28.00 A MONTH THAT WAS VERY MISLEADING
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I do not have anything to do with trials, advertising or billing. This is a pay for INFORMATION site, and you asked where you could purchase a stand, so I was just trying to help you. You need to handle your own BILLING or SUBSCRIPTION issues by contacting customer service from the home page. I am no longer involved here.