Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Sony Bravia flat screen TV control and it does not

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia flat screen TV control and it does not function properly and it's quite
old and I need to replace it.
.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Can you get me the model number off of the back of the TV so that I can try to locate a replacement control for you?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You can locate a replacement remote by clicking on the link below, then contacting the Sony dealers listed on the left hand side of the page. Simply match the part number off of your remote (for example: RU302), or use the model number off of the back of your TV to search for a replacement.

Sony Remote Replacements:

http://esupport.sony.com/p/model-accessories.pl?&template_id=1&region_id=1

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.