Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Panosonic TH-42PX600U. I lost all sound on the TV

Customer Question

I have a Panosonic TH-42PX600U. I lost all sound on the TV and external speckers. Can you assist in telling me what the issue could be.
Thanks,
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Thanks for the Question

If you are watching through a satellite or cable box please re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in again, it would be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time

We find that in some cases a software drop-out in the box can take out the sound

Let me know how this works out please thank you, ***** ***** works out good please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be with this post thanks again.

Regards

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony