Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Trying to hook up a different television to antenna and it

Customer Question

trying to hook up a different television to antenna and it won't work - I have done it a million times with different televisions so I am not new to this - can you help??? PLEASE - model number is ***** - thank you so much
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

You've got to run a channel scan and change the Input. You did that as well please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did both
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

So on this Fuai set- the antenna is not working, or was it another TV you were referring to?

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Are you still here?

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Arica has opted out, if you need assistance with this still, please let me know.