Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Tv TC-P42X5 wont turn on this am
, No blink. was

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** tv TC-P42X5 wont turn on this am
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No blink. was working yesterday. kids tried to turn it on this am nothing happend. tv is on a protected circuit a year old yesterday power was shut off by electricans nothing else i can say..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No blinking, no clicking sound
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
- Have you tried to plug TV power cord in different wall outlet to see if power light on TV turns On or blink?

- How old is the TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
TV turned a year old in october.
Yes tried different outlet.
No on, no blink
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for the info, based on info mentioned in question it seems power supply board failure and replacement of power supply board in TV will help to resolve the problem. Please click following link to view power supply board image and price info if you wish to replace it in TV by yourself..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/panasonic-n0ae6jk00005-p-board.htm

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://tvrepaircanada.com/
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.

Thank you.