Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

When did the Sony GRAND WEGA Model KDF-E55A20 have a recall

Customer Question

When did the Sony GRAND WEGA Model KDF-E55A20 have a recall for blue spots & yellow shading on the screen ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

Service bulletin E38613892 released on 10/23/2008 and was extended to end of 2010. The recall has expired more than 5 years ago, so not much chance of Sony helping you on this, sorry.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what happens with your tv, keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,