Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Ihave a 50'' class 1080p plasma hdtv. it works well except

Customer Question

good morning, ihave a 50'' class 1080p plasma hdtv. it works well except for the fact that after watching tv for a while the picture will fade into a less bright picture, almost as though the picture on screen seemed to look as though you were watching a night scene and you know it is a daytime scene, say outdoors at the beach at noon time. this happens everytime the tv runs for a little while. can you help me with this? thanks , tom
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Thank You

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TC-P60OUT50

You do need to eliminate any box you may be using you do that by simply trying another input like a DVD player for example if its the same let me know so we can move on with this

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anthony, when do you think you are going to call about my tv problem. ihave to go to church at 3 o'clock. do you think we can fix this by computer? tom

Tom firstly I do not use the phone call facility myself I prefer to work in text format, secondly I need you to try another input so we can eliminate the box once I know that we can move on

Anthony