Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My name is ***** ***** and i am looking regarding a samsung

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and i am looking for info regarding a samsung pn51d550c1fxza. it is approx. 4yrs old. this morning it shut off on its own while wife was watching it. it now is flashing a code of 2 flashes 5 times then pause then repeats the cycle. all connections checked, remote batteries changed, unplugged power/1minute reconnected, heard 4-5 clicks then code resumed flashing. advice? thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: such as?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 12 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Its likely there is a problem with the power-board within the set are you able to perform any work yourself with the set?it may be necessary to use a meter volt/ohm?ultimately it will mean either the power-board is repaired OR replaced subject to the checks, let me know please

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony