Martin, Technician
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.
14666028

Asked a question to divert flat screen tv sound from front

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, asked a question to divert flat screen tv sound from front to back. I'm thinking a sound bar is probably the only way.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Mother watches tv that back side is directed toward other room I sit in and I get most
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sorry, she turns up tv to hear and I get sound into other room also. sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I am afraid that a sound bar may make things even worst as they usually produce better quality bass frequency and those are traveling easilly in all directions. Depending on what the direct area behind the TV is you could use an indoor sound deflector behind it (like the material often used in recording studio). If she put the TV volume high because her earing require it, you may consider headphones for her.