Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I need a screen diversity code Philips TV, the nodel is

Customer Question

I need a screen diversity code for My Philips TV, the nodel is 40PFL9705H /12 and serial number is ***** the option codes is noted on the label on the back, but the screen code I cannot find on the TV at all.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The screen code is a three-digit decimal code, that should be on a label on the edge of your TV.

That label might be near one corner of the back of the TV, so if it is mounted on the wall, you might need to either dismount it to see it, or use a mirror.

The three-digit code is often within a square and at the "upper right" (as the text on the label goes, not as the orientation goes) of the label.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I wrote, I haven't been able to find any label with the code, and I have been looking all over and inside the TV as well, if you cannot give me the code, i cannot use your answer, and then I will solve the problem in another way, by mounting the tuner part from the new board I have to the old board instead of exchanging the board.
Best regards
Steen
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

If that's an acceptable solution, by all means do so.

I have no other means to suggest, of recovering the right screen code.

I have Opted Out, in case another Expert has the answer you seek. Opting Out opens the case to all Experts; any that have something to add may do so.