Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I just replaced the lamp in my Mitsubishi DLP tv, and the

Customer Question

I just replaced the lamp in my Mitsubishi DLP tv , and the light is blinking green and won't power on
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 12 months ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Where did you buy the lamp and how much did it cost?

2. Is it blinking fast or slow? Are you sure it blinking green? maybe it's yellow?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
lamp was purchased from Mitsubishi, $118
it's green, blinking fast
Expert:  Mike G. replied 12 months ago.

Constant blinking light is not a lamp problem. You can try unplugging the tv power cord for 3 full minutes, sometimes it will clear this if it is just a glitch. But if not, then you need to force a software update. If the software update does not take, then the Main board in the tv needs to be replaced.

CLICK HERE FOR SOFTWARE UPDATE INFORMATION

If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted, which I can help with also.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 12 months ago.

I have donated my invaluable time helping you rather than other paying customers. Please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,