Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

, I have a Panasonic TV model PT-56LCX16. How do I

Customer Question

Customer: Dick
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Panasonic TV model PT-56LCX16. How do I clean the filter?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.

Hello. To clean the filter requires removal of the Light Engine assembly in the set and is a very involved process. To see a video that outline how to clean the filter- please click below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnHDByCbc1M

Additionally there is a service manual at the following link for your set which will help with parts and locations:

https://philips.encompass.com/shop/model_research_docs/?file=/MSC/sm/PT61LCX66.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.