Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

On my zl690-44Mxviiu how do I adjust the color games on my

Customer Question

on my zl690-44Mxviiu how do I adjust the color for playing games on my ps3 using the remote control for the lg
Category: TV
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
How much longer am I going to have wait for an answer?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that the question cannot be given a complete and correct answer at this time. The model # ***** have quoted, and asked about, is a mounting bracket.

I gather that you have an LG TV mounted in the bracket. I suppose that you need to set colors or color balances on the TV, when the TV is used as a display for the PS3.

To do that, you would go into the TV's MENU system, by pressing the MENU button on either the TV's remote or the MENU button on the TV itself, and navigate through the setup menus, esp. those for screen color.

In a modern TV, one that isn't about 3 years old or older, the settings for color can be very complicated. Once you find your way into those menus, let me know, and tell me what color correction or problem you need done, and I will try to guide you to the right value(s) for the right option(s).