Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

What controler or remote will work on my 1967 tv model

Customer Question

what controler or remote will work on my 1967 tv model pt46g40cu
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

You don`t seem to be around so I will give you your answer and hope you will rate me after reading it ;

The original remote for this tv is part # EUR511001 and you can buy it at the link below;

http://www.electronicadventure.us/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=EUR511001A&Category_Code=

You can also get a direct Panasonic sub. at the link below;

http://www.replacementremotes.com/panasonic/buy-eur511001-eur511001a-remote-control.html

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi again again Don

I see that you came around to look at my answer at 10:16 PM EST and if you don`t have any more questions for now then please do take the time to rate my answer by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit , this is how I make a living and that rating gets me paid for my time.
Thanks for understanding .

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

.