Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung model number ln46b500p3fxza keeps changing source

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. Samsung model number ln46b500p3fxza keeps changing source and turning on and off on its own.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did everything so far possible to try to fix the issue. I took out remote batteries, unplugged tv straight from socket, vacuumed vents and put new batteries. Still continue to get same problem.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 months ago.

Hello, how old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?

Thanks.