Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a pioneer plasma tv that all of a sudden started with

Customer Question

I have a pioneer plasma tv that all of a sudden started with a green hue and the picture is not full size. This happened one other time and I disconnected wires and put them back. Then did this on the wires coming into the cable dvr box and poof it worked. CAn't remember which ones. Built in surround stereo
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What's the model number off the back of the set?

Also, is the cable box the only thing connected?

Is the box connected using 5 color coded RCA cables?

If so, the green hue is generally caused by the red cable closest to the green being loose or pulled out completely.

Please remove the red on both ends and then plug it back in tight.

As far as the picture not being full-sized- reboot your cable box. Unplug it from power for 10 seconds then plug it back in.

Once it reboots you should be all set.

NOTE: If NOT- then reply back with the model number off the back of the Pioneer, and also the type of connections being used to the cable box and we can proceed.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please view my reply above, and try those steps. Then let me know if you need further help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pdp 425 cmx I unplugged cable box and that did not put full picture removed all cables and put them back and that did not work. looks like 6n cables grren blue red
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a tuner and dvr also connected
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how will I be contacted?