Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Mother in law has a Vizio E291-A1 version 2.03 TV

Customer Question

My Mother in law has a Vizio E291-A1 version 2.03 TV connected via a Rocketfish HDMI cable to an Explorer 8640HDC DVR provided by Time Warner. It occasionally loses the audio feed from the Explorer for no apparent reason. Time Warner has replaced the box twice and I spent two hours adjusting options last night to no avail. Right now she is operating on a composite connection to a different brand of TV because I couldn't get the HDMI or composite cables to talk to the Vizio properly. Various blogs blame this on the HDMI connection but I find it hard to believe since I have a Time Warner DVR unit and a Vizio TV myself and have never seen this problem.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Need help with this ?