Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a voxson TV and on Friday it just stopped working and

Customer Question

I have a voxson TV and on Friday it just stopped working and all my lights work internet, and other appliance still work but I do not knowwhat has happened. It is a Voxcom TV so is there a way to find out. I am on a Disability Support Pension so money is limited and I just thought someone could give me an idea on what to do to fix it?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please provide the complete model number of the tv?
Are there any lights or indicators on the tv (solid/flashing light, clicking sounds, etc)?