Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Th-50px80u light blinking 10 times read up and said to

Customer Question

th-50px80u light blinking 10 times read up and said to replace the A bd. which I found out is the Mother Board. Purchased a good one I hope and still getting no picture and 10 blinks ?
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 12 months ago.

Check your power supply's 15 Volt line. It supplies voltage to the circuits that generate the 10 blink code. No or low voltage and you'll get the 10 blink code. You have to turn the TV on to get that 15 volts to turn on. The power supply board should have that listed on one of the plugs I believe. The P6 plug is on the opposite corner of the AC power plug, look for that. You should see 15V and GND on that plug. With a voltmeter set to DC volts, you should read 15 Volts when it's turned on.