Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Set up 65" t v modelLC65LE643 set up so far. power,

Customer Question

set up for sharp 65" t v modelLC65LE643 set up so far. power, satellite cable to cable/antenna in. USB device/ROKU streaming sticker ???????? "IN OR OUT OF TV !"" THE ONLY THING I GET IS PLEASE SCAN CHANNELS.'' is the roku necessary? this tv was the last one available. demonstrator. it was on I have seen it on. wanted it. got it. have assembled set up 3 of my wide screens. hooked up power, hooked up the satellite system. tv is on please scan channels is displayed, have scannsd channels. ??
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 12 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem.

Expert:  Jack replied 12 months ago.

Right now it is asking to go through first time set up and often you can skip the channel scan as it is usually redundant and certainly is for the roku anyway , all you need to do is select the input where the roku is connected and that message will disappear but one thing you said here ; " satellite cable to cable/antenna in "

Do you mean to say that you have a stallite box connected to this tv with a coaxial cable in the tv`s antenna/cable terminal ??

If so , is this a second tv on that satellite box or is it the only one ?

Expert:  Jack replied 12 months ago.

If the satellite box is connected to the tv any other way than coaxial in the tv`s antenna/cable terminal (rf input) then simply set the tv to whatever INPUT it is connected to and forget about that channel scan message

Expert:  Jack replied 12 months ago.

You came to see my replies but you don`t seem to have questions so if selecting the correct input answered your question then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you