Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do you connect samsung hw-j6500 ound bar to samsung

Customer Question

How do you connect samsung hw-j6500 ound bar to samsung un55ju7500f tv using one connect mini?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, The soundbar connects using an HDMI cable from it's "HDMI ARC" port, to the Mini's "HDMI 2 (ARC)" port. ARC stands for "audio return channel".

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You then use the SOURCE button on the "Soundbar" remote to select D.In (digital Input).

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.