Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Sharp LC32GD8E Lost sound as other people on here and did

Customer Question

Sharp LC32GD8E
Lost sound as other people on here and did the screw tightening. It worked for several weeks. Now it won't stay on at all
After pressing the main power switch, green light comes on with a click then after about 5 seconds another click and it turns off. I recently got my remote from other Sharp set and switched on the auto cutoff (after it runs for 3 hours)... Could that be a problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Yes that was the inverter modification for the backlight going out just the sound on, the problem you have now however is a completely different one and will require replacement of a board do you think you can do the work yourself?I will provide all the necessary info

Let me know please

Anthony