Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I sent you my visa number and pass word and a previous

Customer Question

i sent you my visa number and pass word and a previous question on y philips tv question what happened??
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Ernest, you have no prior questions showing here under your current profile, so you either didn't complete the process before, or have multiple accounts.

I can help you here, but need complete details of the question, please.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

On your duplicate question, you noted:

i can not set up my daughters philips tv to hdm-1 by her remote ;she does not have a owners manual and she moved and does not know how to set it up . the model 50pf7220a/37 i need help i can not afford a new tv for her . the tv works good. please help thanks.

Do you have the ORIGINAL philips tv remote?