Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I had a Sony 3D HD TV Smart LED gave it to my daughter she

Customer Question

I had a Sony 3D HD TV Smart LED gave it to my daughter she is having pixels showing up on it-she doesn't have cable. The T V was purchased June 2013. What is the problem with it?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):

1. Is she doesn't have cable, what is being watched on the tv? antenna? or bluray? or game system? or?

2. It would be very very helpful to take pictures of the tv screen showing the issue and attach them here in your reply. If that is not possible then explain in great detail what do you mean by "having pixels showing up on it".

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **