Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have just relocated my tachi 42HDT51 plasma television. I

Customer Question

I have just relocated my Hitachi 42HDT51 plasma television. I have confirmed the input signal on another television. I have reviewed my manual for start up and performed start up repeatedly without success. The Power light indicator lights orange and is flashing indicating no signal. How can I fix this problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Is it blinking and pausing like 3 pause 3 pause and so on?or is it continually blinking orange please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is continually blinking orange.

OK this reply is going to seem implausible to you as you only moved the set but the thing is the set is not booting up one of the most common reasons for that on this model is failure of the COF chips on the buffer boards the procedure is to examine these visually as a first check, sorry this is not something simpler if you think you can do work yourself on the set I will be happy to help you with it.

Let me know please, if you do not feel comfortable with this you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

A positive rating is needed please so I receive credit from the site thank you there will be a rating band of stars with this post thanks again, note the question will never close

Regards

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not comfortable in attempting the work myself, and I believe there is not enough value in this TV to pay for repair by a professional. Thank you for your assistance.

You may be correct about the economics of this I am sorry I do not have better news its very frustrating when this happens I know

Anthony