Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a TC-P50S30 plasma TV. I've done all the adjustments

Customer Question

Hi - I have a TC-P50S30 plasma TV. I've done all the adjustments suggested online to adjust the aspect of the HD picture. Most notably, I've set it to "Size 2." This is supposed to stop overscanning. All graphics for sporting events are still only partially visible around the edges of the screen. Anything else that can be done?
Thanks!
Steve
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?