Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We purchased a Soyo 42 inch TV. We think we threw the stand

Customer Question

We purchased a Soyo 42 inch TV. We think we threw the stand away accidently in the packaging material. We are moving and need a stand to hold the TV as we can't mount anything on the walls. Could you help me to find one or could you direct me where I might find one. Thanking you in advance. We live in the Kansas City area and would like to find one locally. Thanking you in advance. Jeanette Land(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you.

- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

This info will help me to assist you further.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are unable to get the mod. #. It is in the back of the TV and the TV is up on the wall. I am having a couple of young men come over next week and help me take it down so I can paint behind it. We are selling the TV and need the stand.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I cannot afford that amount, I just need to know where I can find one to purchase
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still with me?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, there are lots of Soyo TV with different size and shape and model number will help to recognize it and to find related stand. Please contact customer service if you can't afford question amount.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.