Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Just bought a Vizio E70C3 TV, is there a way to pull up a

Customer Question

Just bought a Vizio E70C3 TV, is there a way for me to pull up a website online?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority.

Sorry but these model tv's only have "apps", there is no web browser to go to various websites.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

If you want to show websites on the tv, you will need to connect a computer that has HDMI to the tv or get and external device that has web browser, like a Roku.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)

I have donated my invaluable time helping you rather than other customers. In keeping with the design of this website, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

I understand this news is upsetting but clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what I am hearing, I would connect my laptop to the USB port and use the TV as a monitor?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

HDMI, not USB