Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Vizio picture flickers

Customer Question

vizio picture flickers
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can it be fixed
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What is the model number off of the back of the Vizio and how long have you owned it for please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vw37L about 8yrs
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I assume the set flickers on ALL sources (more than one- such as the cable box, DVD player, and the TV's native MENU)?

The reason I ask is that the issue is EITHER a bad HDMI cable (if applicable) or failing backlights within the set.

Please let me know.

Also, after the VW37L- is there an HDTV10A, HDTV20A, or HDTV30A after the model?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you still with me here? I'm trying to provide you with an accurate answer, but the details above are needed in order to proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Just wondering if you need assistance with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HDTV 20A
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know.