Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How do you repair/replace an optical case on a Panasonic

Customer Question

How do you repair/replace an optical case on a Panasonic plasma tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Are you asking about 'Digital Optical Audio Out' port on TV?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply, I'm working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes, is this OK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for waiting, Optical port would be marked as JK3007 on A board and its part number is ***** and available as special order at following part suppliers..

http://www.partsimple.com/b3mbz0000012-msc-n-13.html

https://partstore.com/Part/Matsushita/Panasonic/TCP55GT31/Matsushita/Panasonic/B3MBZ0000012/New.aspx

It needs very good skills of soldering work with proper tools to desolder old port and install and solder new port, its up to you to try it. Alternate way is to replace entire A Board that has part number TXN/A1NTUUS (TNPH0915AD) that can be search/google to get price and stock info to order it.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with optical port issue?

Thanks.